Thursday 7 April 2011

Week 11

This week we have been finalising things for the exhibition. As a group we have decided against the 3D paper boxes.

I have been working on my personal branding to complete my business card, CV and website.

I have designed my portfolio using software on my laptop that allows me to have it printed out like a book. I have designed each page, and carefully places my work throughout starting and finishing with my favourites pieces of work. I have also added brief content next to each piece stating how I achieved each design, what software I used and the process. I have also grouped each publication together so each piece that was created using the same software can be seen one after another. The front cover has my spiral/twirl design on it showing my branding. I have also included my contact details on the back page.

No comments:

Post a Comment