Tuesday 12 April 2011

Week 12: Update

I have finalised my personal branding on my work.  My Business card, CV, portfolio and blog are complete.  I have used my branding throughout to show consistency.  My sketch book is up to date with my design processes and choices throughout the decision making.

My portfolio has arrived back from the printers and I am really pleased with how it has turned out.  Everything has been carefully spaced out and the images are nice and big so you are able to get a good feel for my work and designs.

With regards to the web team, there are still a few students who have failed to upload their 3 pieces of work for their personal profile page.  We were all set a deadline by Marianna to have it completed in time and they have still not managed this.  We do not want the website to look unfinished so have decided as a team we will remove their image until they upload their work in the drop box.

No comments:

Post a Comment