Thursday 24 March 2011

Chosen 3 Pieces Of Work

After careful consideration I have chosen my 3 pieces of work to be shown at the exhibition. The first piece I have chosen is Yvettes Bridal Website. For me personally I am extremely pleased with this piece of work. At the beginning of the project I had no prior experience of web design using CSS. With help from the tutorials set and using online tutorials I was able to produce a successful website. I feel my mark reflected my hard work I had put in to producing this website. I thoroughly enjoyed the module and learnt a lot of new skills from it.


The second piece of work is my blog. The blog was created using www.blogger.com with its content gathered from local produce websites. I had to take into consideration search engine optimisation and had to ensure the content was displayed in a logical order. I also had to take into consideration font, colour and layout. I think my blog works really well, it is easy to navigate around and formative.


My final chosen piece is my 3D biodiversity stamps. The software used for this module was 3D studio Max. Having no prior knowledge of using this I am pleased with how my work turned out. A lot of research went into myideas of the ladybird, flower and butterfly as I wanted a continuing theme. I found it quite a challenge to create the objects but am pleased with how they turned out. I usedPhotoshop after to create the effect of a stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment