Friday 4 February 2011

Titanic Exhibition

I went to see a concert yesterday at the O2 arena and whilst I was there I noticed they had an exhibition. The exhibition is based on the Titanic and it showcases more than 300 artefacts retrieved from its debris field. I took some images from outside of the exhibition of the large graphical postsers they had showing the advertising. I also managed to get some pictures of the artefacts. The exhibition used props relating to the on going theme of the titanic, such as wooden cargo boxes and rubber rings. The people working at the exhibition wore black trousers and polo neck t-shirts with a logo in white stating the Titanic exhibition.













The images below are the entrance of the exhibition. As you can see there is a big poster advertising it and also a plasma TV showing clips from inside the exhibition.



The two images below are the front and back of the advertising flyer for the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment