Friday 4 March 2011

Personal Branding Ideas

I have been playing around in Adobe Illustrator today experimenting with different fonts and types. I have downloaded a font type from www.dafonts.com and experimented with its layout, size and colour. I have chosen a grey, black and white because I think it stands out, is clear to read and looks professional. This image can be placed solely on the back of my business card, in a large box or smaller and placed in the corner. I will need to experiment with this. This personal branding will also appear on my CV and I will use the same font type. I like the idea of the curved edge boxes so could use throughout the page to put different sections of my personal information in. I also like how the letter m filters into the b, I think this makes the name look edgey and stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment